Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Whole F/N Show said:

I know a couple of guys who didn't loose their virginity till college. Some people just get started later than others. But it does sound a bit weird that you haven't even kissed a girl yet. Not to be funny but you are sure you like girls right?

of course, I like women.. pure and simple.. ive just always been shy and anti-social, which has changed now though.. so.. things will probobly progress... Lol.. had a girl at a party last night tell me that my situation was "cute". wtf.. lol

the real question should be has anyone fucked 2 separate girls in 1 day.....or how about 3? i nutted my nut in 2 girls about an hour apart....the funny thing is the second girl sucked my cock and did't notice the taste of pussy juice from the 1st girl about an hour ealier or maybe she just liked it,,,and no it wasn't a 3 some it was just MaD pImPiN sKilLz

I was with the same girl for 7 years (married for 3 of them). My number has actually doubled in this past year. Don't know if that's good or bad.

currently 21 but slowly increasing...

It should be noted from age 16-23 i was with 5 partners total. I was a good boy :)

The other 16 was in the last 2 years. I have been busy.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom