Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been with three. My first girlfriend, a three year relationship; a very close friend that just kind of happened after too muck beer and honest talk; and my current girlfriend, 3-tear anniversary this month. This is not to say that I have no gane or opportunities, but I do not give myself to a woman unless I love her.

Big Country...27 years old, and lucky enough to have found The One.

ROFL

somewhere in the 40's... doesnt seem like a lot to me. I guess it is according to that chart.

LOL Knight69...... I love your posts.

i'm at about 40. the sick thing is that's been in only 3 yrs. My friends are notorious for banging huge amounts of women. My friend had sex with about 20 girls since June and another buddy of mine is probably well over 100. Then you have my one dorky friend who has been with 3. Oh well, you always need the outsider.:p personally i feel when you are young you should get as much tail as possible because once you hit late 20s you are going to want to settle down with the right girl

hippedy hop said:

where is 10-20 ? anything over 30 and I believe you may just as well be a breeding patch for S.T.D's !

oooooooooooooooohyeah creepersmcjeeepers where is the flame forum.
really? You mean that you won't catch one at 29 but you will at 30????:smash:

Deepsquat said:

really? You mean that you won't catch one at 29 but you will at 30????:smash:

Exactly. I'm well over that "30" mark. No STD's and I get tested 1-2 times a year and no kids. Hasn't anyone ever heard of condoms?

is there something wrong with me? im 18, and am just now in my first relationship (long distance). Ive never done anything more than hug... period.. people think I bs when I say this..

Drunken_Weasel said:
is there something wrong with me? im 18, and am just now in my first relationship (long distance). Ive never done anything more than hug... period.. people think I bs when I say this..

I know a couple of guys who didn't loose their virginity till college. Some people just get started later than others. But it does sound a bit weird that you haven't even kissed a girl yet. Not to be funny but you are sure you like girls right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom