Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute number is largely irrelevant without knowing the person's age. Person A has slept with 30 people and they're 40 years old. Person B has slept with 25 people but they're 25 years old. Who's doing the most whoring?

OK... so my number is not too high... but it is higher than I would like it to be. To tell ya the truth I regret being with half the guys... I was a virgin until I was 18. I thought I met a great guy, and after a month of being with him I decided to have sex...

Before then... I Really wanted to wait until I was married. I dated this guy for over a year, then had my heartbroke. I deployed, and when I came back things just were'nt the same... When I came back from my 6 week stateside deployment he was acting different. I called him one day and he said he was "busy..blah blah blah..." So I proceed to say "ok, I 'll let you get back to what you were doing" Thought to myself.... he will have to call me, cause no matter how tempted I was to call him, it does'nt seem like he wants to talk.... never heard from him again.

After a month I decied it has been enough time, so I will date other guys. Well, I was on the rebound. At that time I was thinking that I have to have sex, then the relationship would follow... I never forced the relationship issue though... My number of partners were going up a little... less than 10 though... and had one of those friends w/ benifit deal going on....

I realized that I need to stop, because this is not how I want to end up. So I did....

Now, I am 22, I found a guy that I can be myself around. I even love him more than the i did the first guy, he is soooo much better. In a way I am glad things worked out how they did.... I got some experience without going wayyy overboard,I am still not happy about the number.Now, I know what is out there, but I am happy with what I have and would never do anything to jeperdize(sp?) our relationship.... To me it means alot more to be with someone you love....

not sure what the number is, but it increased by 4 thanks to last saturday and a group thing that got going at my place....god bless a buddy list of FBs...

Under 200 I'm sure....I was over 100 when I got outa high school and that was 13 years ago but now I'm very selective. In my life I've never had an std or tested + 4 hiv or payed for sex and my dick is still very much attached to my body!

no-one would believe me

Whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom