Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stipic said:
Come on we're not talkin about ya boobs been ya sexual partners! :qt:

I fully understood the question asked and answered accordingly. So your point is?

I would not have any sexual relations which just any willing participant(s).

To me, having sex/making love whatever you want to call it involves sharing your most intimate body parts with someone special. Everyone is not special! I wouldn't share my most intimate parts with John Doe or any other willing person that I did not have feelings for.

^^why are trying to respond to an idiotic post?

I've always pretty much been in relationships with dating in between. My last gf and me were together over 9 years. I really don't know how many and don't care.

Caseynyc up above is exactly right. It's sick nowadays, and a lot of the women would make most guys blush it's so aggressive. I don't mean just showing interest, which is cool. And I don't think women should be at the mercy of only choosing between those guys who decide to approach. But it's like they're are rushing to bed a guy as if that'll put their brand on him or something.

Sorry, Rogue mod deleted in error.

I didn't know that the number was so important or I would have kept track for you. :qt:

Somedays i feel like it's too many, and others like it is not enough.

Not going to divulge too much, but it's kind of high; and this poll reinforces that fact.

I think alot of the numbers on this thread are just Ego boosts...like posting BF%. Very few are honest, though I am surprised to see a majority, including myself with 10 or under! The 20 or so who posted over 100-200 are most likley just stroking their own ego! IMO :rolleyes:

Big Rush said:
ok, com'on, don't lie.....how many? and remeber, if you lie on an internet chat board your a fucking tool......i've been with 8 girls.....but I've spent most of that time in monogomous relationships........it's ok to be a virgin, if your a virgin vote

Can I use my toes to count?...lol One too many...safe sex with all except with monogomous relationships...total of three

how many sexual partners have you had since this poll originated(sept'02)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom