Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many Sexual Partners Has Everyone Had?

boss

NOW TELL THE TRUTH........SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT 10, 20, 30, OR EVEN 5 IS TOO MANY. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING ME AND SOME FRIENDS WERE TALKING ABOUT AND I AM JUST WONDERING. I HAVE BEEN WITH 38

I used to try to figure it out, but I aways remember some I forgot to count so I just finally said fuck it!!!

Lets just say too many and leave it alone if I gave you a ballpark you just say I was a liar!!!!

No way man! I believe you I was in Tampa last week.

I got 3 words for everyone that calls you a liar:

YBOR CITY BABY!!!

Which reminds me...add 2 to my previous total! I've been saying 6 for so long that I forgot to add the 2 sluts I met down there!

Listen UP

38 People? Woah. Have you ever contracted Crabs man?

I've only slept with one person - my b/f...... I'm only 18, and I don't have urges to sleep with anyone else........ I am a ONE boner owner baby.

I mean, i've had heaps of guys askin me out and shit, but I was never interested in blokes (IM NOT A LESBIAN)........ I like to um, be in love before I screw someone.....................

AM I weird?

:confused:
hehee

SexKitten

No you're not , you're a lady.
38 makes you a whore.
I'm 26 and eight (women), that's already too many. Never cheated tho.

Mandinka I would say 38 is a slut not a whore:D

I'm not going to say how many but let's just say it's very cold at night up here and a man has to stay warm some how;) :p ;) :p

Top Bottom