Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many other bros let their wives

Milo Hobgoblin said:
ME ME ME ME. I LOVE it..

We have been with other couples and women many times. She prefers being with other women though.. she has a pron star body.. I LOVE watching her have sex..

especially if the guys wife/girlfeidn is giving me a blowjob or fucking me..

Ill usually get behind her while Im fucking her and whisper in her ear.. something like "look at him bang her sweet little pussy.. just fucking, sucking.. cumming in her"

damnit.. some of you dont know what your missing..

My FAVORITE though is having my girlfriend lie on her back and me beside her, fucking her while another girl is eating her pussy... I pull out and the other girl sucks my dick between strokes... all the while her man is fucking her from behind..

Too bad you guys aren't anywhere near san antonio :blow:

Werd said:
LOL silly boy... you know I embarrass easily :worried:

Just spank my ass, tell me that you love me and send me on my merry way! :heart:

Well, I live a bit far away...but just imagine I gave you a spanking. "I love you...now run along... go on...scamper off...."

BodyByFinaplix said:
Well, I live a bit far away...but just imagine I gave you a spanking. "I love you...now run along... go on...scamper off...."

*scampers happily* ;)

Threesomes and group sex can be really hot. I've shared a girl with another dude a few times. The women love that. We had a girl pass out after she came for the 5th time. Bummer!

Top Bottom