Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many other bros let their wives

I'm not married but I sure enjoy watching my boyfriend fuck anotehr girl occasionally. Just watching a girl receive pleasure from something that isn't permanently her's makes it great. Watching and hearing her receive pleasure from my man's cock excites me.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I'm not married but I sure enjoy watching my boyfriend fuck anotehr girl occasionally. Just watching a girl receive pleasure from something that isn't permanently her's makes it great. Watching and hearing her receive pleasure from my man's cock excites me.

Saying things that you think will shock others excites you too, I think.

It's a lot more common than people think. Many men have this fantasy. I have read about it in Sexual books. Not saying that I do, but it's just another fetish for some.

I can honestly say I have thought about it. But I know as soon as I came I not only would be reaching for a towel but also my .40 cal ruger to put 2 in em both.
Its definitely not an unusual thought but not one I could partake in with the woman I love and adore.

I've been in both situations- with another man and another women when my husband was in the room.
honestly, it didn't feel that cool. its one thing to be an exhibitionist, but that just felt wierd.
i guess i'm a one man woman.

well as long as you are the only one alllowed to blow the load. That other fucker better just dip and in and out and go home. No load dropping for him, i would hope for his sake. You're walking a VERY fine line.

Top Bottom