Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many men has the average 21 year old woman been with?

KINGKONG69

Im the 3rd guy my girlfriend has had sex with, she is 21, is this average, i mean how many huys has the average 21yr old been with.

OK bro 3 come one try 3x3 atleast (American pie II), although I am a guy... I am 21 and 3 in a month is more like it

rule of thumb, women vastly understate the number of partners they have had. She probably thought you were asking how many guys she slept with last Spring Break.

Well, when i meant her, she claimed she acted like she was a virgin, but after snoopin, which i regret(she kept old diaries and all her old love letters), ive found out its 2 before me. if there was more, she would have let it slip by now, been 2 yrs.

KINGKONG69 said:
Well, when i meant her, she claimed she acted like she was a virgin, but after snoopin, which i regret(she kept old diaries and all her old love letters), ive found out its 2 before me. if there was more, she would have let it slip by now, been 2 yrs.
She already established she's a bullshitter, and do you think she keeps diaries of all of her 1 night stands, sex in clubs, bathroom sex, spring break, guys whose name she didn't know, parking lot blow jobs, ect....? Sometimes it is best to just not know the truth.

I'd guess 2-3 as average. The guys are right though, girls say what sounds good. Figure how many girls your buddies have slept and know there was a woman who got fucked too. Amazes me how guys have slept with dozens and girls with only some meaningful loves.

Top Bottom