Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many girls like to do anal?

How many girls like to do anal?

• Love it

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • depends on the guy/relationship

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Studies show that only 20% of women have engaged in anal intercourse. Strange how 95% of EF women not only do it but do it regularly and love it.

cough**bullshit**cough

ThatGirl said:
I'm sure I could video it for you har har

why would someone lie about liking butt love?

Not saying you specifically but it's a chat board/EF phenomenon. Every male on here has a nine inch penis even though every statistic out there indicates that is complete bullshit. Same with the ladies. The vast majority claim to love anal sex, be able to deepthroat and always swallow. Again, statistics say this is bullshit.

It's all good until the woman has an "accident". Happened 2x to me. Not pleasant. But hey, that hasn't stopped me.

I find that women generally enjoy it, but aren't quick to offer it up.

ThatGirl said:
completely off topic but 4everhung, my kitty looks just liek your avatar. I swear he is an alien!
july25040232cw.jpg

the saint
max1105b3mf.jpg

the sinner
max1105g.jpg

4everhung said:
july25040232cw.jpg

the saint
max1105b3mf.jpg

the sinner
max1105g.jpg

OMG he is just too cute! Look at those pink cheeks!

Carry on with the buttsex. Well, my guy didn't do it last night, not because I said no but because I had a bit of a time restraint and he wanted me to get off vag/orally first and I was having trouble not because of him, because I had a logn day/had alot on my mind)
Saturday though.....and cannot wait.

I guess I hear what you're sayin abotu why people would lie, but personally I think it's lame. I don't ALWAYS enjoy anal sex, but with the right person, I tend to love it, and sometimes love it way too much. There was a very brief time with my ex that I wouldn't let him stick it anywhere else.

And I can't always deepthroat, but goddamn if I don't try to give amazing head....it's fun, I like the reaction I get from it, so I always do my best!

Red wine and clitoral stimulation. I have done it once and it was fine. I was drunk and so wasn't scared. I tried it once since then and wasn't drunk and so was a wee bit scared. Didn't go so well...

If being into anal means on a regular basis then no. It's not something I'd request. I have to be in the mood (for both anal and the enema before) and that can happen once a month.

Top Bottom