Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many girls like to do anal?

How many girls like to do anal?

• Love it

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • depends on the guy/relationship

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gymgurl said:
Well just send me a pic and I can look at it and tell you what your problem is!!

I will send you some flowers. My first dick pic request.

... even it is meant to diagnose what is WRONG with Mr. Happy, but it still counts.

Sebastionv said:
surprisingly most women like it after a few fingers and what not..
not mine, i have tried that finger approach several times, soft and slow and with a ton of lube, she is usually very open minded and it does not even hurt her as she says, she just feels uncomfortable. Some girls are just not made for anal i guess. i will not even try anymore, sex is with her is great as it is anyway.

I love it in the butt, but my current toy asked me last night on the phone if tonight when we see each other he could put it in, and I am scared! He is rather large. I REALLLY REALLLY want to, but I think he might break me. I need some Astroglide bad.

SoKlueles said:
i admit it but i love that long hard thing sliding inside my butt as far as it can go and turning me on so much that im screaming, fuck me hard:)
my favorite line ever on EF
and I've been here awhile

ThatGirl said:
I love it in the butt, but my current toy asked me last night on the phone if tonight when we see each other he could put it in, and I am scared! He is rather large. I REALLLY REALLLY want to, but I think he might break me. I need some Astroglide bad.
second favorite
damn

Top Bottom