Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many girls like to do anal?

How many girls like to do anal?

• Love it

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • depends on the guy/relationship

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what my GF thinks: "I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse"

too many horny guys have NO idea of how to properly do anal............preperation is the key here!!!!!!!! LOTS of rubbing and stroking and LUBE LUBE LUBE!!!!!!!!

guys, you CANNOT "flip her and stick her"! picture that being done to you......

rnch said:
too many horny guys have NO idea of how to properly do anal............preperation is the key here!!!!!!!! LOTS of rubbing and stroking and LUBE LUBE LUBE!!!!!!!!

guys, you CANNOT "flip her and stick her"! picture that being done to you......

I'll leave that to Sawastea.

surprisingly most women like it after a few fingers and what not..

perkele said:
This is what my GF thinks: "I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse"

Perk my man, you need to have her re-consider that statement.

Anal sex is the best! i like it better in my ass then in my pussy-my favorite is 2 guys at once -i like to be tag teamed. im on top of one guy with his dick in my pussy and the other guy on top of me fucking my ass ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that double penetration shit

SexyJen said:
Anal sex is the best! i like it better in my ass then in my pussy-my favorite is 2 guys at once -i like to be tag teamed. im on top of one guy with his dick in my pussy and the other guy on top of me fucking my ass ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that double penetration shit
You are the worst fucking alter in history...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom