Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for you to spew your goo?

If it's really good then about 10 minutes. My saving grace is that I am ready to go again within a minute or two. I orgasm quickly, but I recover very quickly too. It's not uncommon for me to cum many times in a session. What usually gets me is when she cums, sometimes it just feels so good that I lose it.

I can't understand how guys last for 45 minutes or more. Does the woman not cum at all? I suppose I could if I really took my time and stayed with slow strokes, or pulled out for a second or two when I got close, but where's the fun in that? Start slow, finish hard, cum like a maniac together usually, then start it over again. That's great sex for me, marathon sessions with no climax just seem lame.

It's all mental...
if you're jerking in some place where you're afraid ya might get caught, bet ya it'll take 2 mins or less.

Masturbation or sex, usually I'll spew in 10-20 mins...
not only mental, but alot also depends on how quick I'm going at it.

I also find that I spew a heck of alot more if its taking me longer.

Spankin it, I'm done in 5. Sex with a partner, usually I spend 1/2 hr -1 hr foreplay DATY etc. She's already come multiples, so my 5-15 min. in the saddle is just gravy to her. By then it's midnight & we're both ready for sleep.

most women dont want you pounding away on their pelvis for 3/4 of an hour especially if they are under age 22 or over age 32 LOL

If I'm on top I can go as long as it takes. When she is on top afterwards, and I'm really focused, it can be as little as two minutes.

Top Bottom