Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for you to spew your goo?

Now I'm a bit older, usually between 15 - 30 minutes, sometimes longer if she hasn't warmed me up with any foreplay.

for me it depends weather im on top or bottom..
on top i usualy never finish no matter how long im up there, i just do my thing till shes happy then i make em jump on top for 10-15min and im golden

depends on how long i havent had any.. if i go like a month w/o any and im not cycling like 2 minutes :worried:

on a cycle having it weekly it takes way too fucking long

I dont understand why you would wanna pump for like 45 mins - After like 10 mins max im so over it lol

General-K said:
Without a rubber about 2-3 mins if I want to that quick

I know im pathetic LOL
Or just honest. SSRI's (i.e., Zoloft) can help premature ejaculation. 40% of men suffer from this, and the average penetration-to-ejaculation time is only 1:45 seconds in those who suffer from PE.

I would suggest Kegel exercises first. If that does not help, then talk to your doc about an SSRI. They can significantly delay ejaculation. (In fact, some men become anorgasmic while on an SSRI and must stop the drug in order to start ejaculating again.)

Top Bottom