x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Foreplay time is

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • up to 5 min

2 22.22%
  • 5 min -10 min

3 33.33%
  • 10-20 min

3 33.33%
  • over 30 min

1 11.11%
  • unzip and bang...no foreplay here ..

0 0%

How long do you allocate for foreplay? Share your technique

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How long do you allocate for foreplay? Share your technique within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Is foreplay important for you or you just unzip and jump over ? I , for one, spend around 10 min or more as I try to cover all my bases...I usually start by cuddling with my lady and start kissing her neck,lips....going down and get busy around her nipples as they get bitten and gently sucked....meanwhile, my hands are diligently caressing her inner thighs ....finally, my hands are reaching her pussy and her clit get a nice warm up as well as her pussy get double fingered ....once she is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

How long do you allocate for foreplay? Share your technique

Is foreplay important for you or you just unzip and jump over ?

I , for one, spend around 10 min or more as I try to cover all my bases...I usually start by cuddling with my lady and start kissing her neck,lips....going down and get busy around her nipples as they get bitten and gently sucked....meanwhile, my hands are diligently caressing her inner thighs ....finally, my hands are reaching her pussy and her clit get a nice warm up as well as her pussy get double fingered ....once she is all moistured up and wet , I am ready to acquaint her with my harden up schlong...

Re: How long do you allocate for foreplay? Share your technique

depends on the day and the mood... for instance, last night was way over an hour of foreplay... between both of us. And then down to the dirty... LOL!

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Good Broly

Lets take this a step further, what elements acts of foreplay do the ladies find most enjoyable.

What elements or acts of foreplay do the EF ladies feel that men over look/leave out all too often that lessens the experience for women in general.

I have a friend and she told me that her ex husbands idea of foreplay was three consecutive not so good kisses.

Quote Quote posted by 5150guy
    Lets take this a step further, what elements acts of foreplay do the ladies find most enjoyable.

What elements or acts of foreplay do the EF ladies feel that men over look/leave out all too often that lessens the experience for women in general.

I have a friend and she told me that her ex husbands idea of foreplay was three consecutive not so good kisses.

explains why he's her X... lol

Foreplay for me is mutual... me caressing him from top to bottom with my tongue, kissing him, oral... and him the same for me. I'm more of the do'er when it comes to foreplay, because I really enjoy pleasing. I love long showers where I lather him up and please him there... before going over to the bed and doing business. I end up being tossed over and told... ok... its time before I quit. LOL

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

I'm the one who likes the foreplay, my SO is the one who after 3 minutes is ready to go for it. I even kid her about it, when she says "C'mere, that IS her foreplay."
    at 47, I like to make things last, I'm not 21 anymore and things take a different timeframe, especially inbetween times. But anyway, unless she wants a full body massage, it's git on and go. :-(
    "know matter how pretty she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap!"

"what a long strange trip it's been"

"you'll miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"

"how hard would you practice this week if next weeks game was your last?"

"I'm your huckelberry..."

if I'm gonna hit it I want to hit it; foreplay is quick and to the point. maybe after the 3rd or 4th time i'll slow down a bit and not be in such a hurry to bang away...

Milton, FL. No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too.

Long enough to say

Get in the truck, bitch.

the 1 who knows it all
    just tryin to keep whole instead of in pieces!

Quote Quote posted by redguru
    Long enough to say

Get in the truck, bitch.
    lol, that is terrible.

Quote Quote posted by
    If there is too much foreplay, I get off too quickly.... Yes, I am a girl. LOL

All my husband need do is brush up against my nipples and I am ready to go.

He has made me cum from kissing me on the mouth and/or breasts alone. But once I cum, it is rare that I can cum again. So we all but "get down to it" otherwise I am done too fast.
    that's too bad, I hope that you still find extreme satisfaction playing around afterward. Sometimes it isn't the orgasm, it's the closeness that is really good. I'm not saying there's no sex afterward, just not the expectation of an orgasm. My SO is so hard to get off it's terrible. She is on Zoloft and it's sides are a big problem. She wants me to correct her problems and it's really a frustration to both of us that she can't get hers too. I think that a 47 year old guy who can hammmer away for 15-20 minutes and not orgasm is doing pretty good myself! anyay, not to steal the thread, but it's a problem.
    "know matter how pretty she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap!"

"what a long strange trip it's been"

"you'll miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"

"how hard would you practice this week if next weeks game was your last?"

"I'm your huckelberry..."