Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you allocate for foreplay? Share your technique

Foreplay time is

• up to 5 min

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 min -10 min

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 10-20 min

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • over 30 min

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • unzip and bang...no foreplay here ..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobledude

Is foreplay important for you or you just unzip and jump over ?

I , for one, spend around 10 min or more as I try to cover all my bases...I usually start by cuddling with my lady and start kissing her neck,lips....going down and get busy around her nipples as they get bitten and gently sucked....meanwhile, my hands are diligently caressing her inner thighs ....finally, my hands are reaching her pussy and her clit get a nice warm up as well as her pussy get double fingered ....once she is all moistured up and wet , I am ready to acquaint her with my harden up schlong...

depends on the day and the mood... for instance, last night was way over an hour of foreplay... between both of us. And then down to the dirty... LOL!

Lets take this a step further, what elements acts of foreplay do the ladies find most enjoyable.

What elements or acts of foreplay do the EF ladies feel that men over look/leave out all too often that lessens the experience for women in general.

I have a friend and she told me that her ex husbands idea of foreplay was three consecutive not so good kisses.

5150guy said:
Lets take this a step further, what elements acts of foreplay do the ladies find most enjoyable.

What elements or acts of foreplay do the EF ladies feel that men over look/leave out all too often that lessens the experience for women in general.

I have a friend and she told me that her ex husbands idea of foreplay was three consecutive not so good kisses.

explains why he's her X... lol

Foreplay for me is mutual... me caressing him from top to bottom with my tongue, kissing him, oral... and him the same for me. I'm more of the do'er when it comes to foreplay, because I really enjoy pleasing. I love long showers where I lather him up and please him there... before going over to the bed and doing business. I end up being tossed over and told... ok... its time before I quit. LOL

I'm the one who likes the foreplay, my SO is the one who after 3 minutes is ready to go for it. I even kid her about it, when she says "C'mere, that IS her foreplay."
at 47, I like to make things last, I'm not 21 anymore and things take a different timeframe, especially inbetween times. But anyway, unless she wants a full body massage, it's git on and go. :-(

if I'm gonna hit it I want to hit it; foreplay is quick and to the point. maybe after the 3rd or 4th time i'll slow down a bit and not be in such a hurry to bang away...

If there is too much foreplay, I get off too quickly.... Yes, I am a girl. LOL

All my husband need do is brush up against my nipples and I am ready to go.

He has made me cum from kissing me on the mouth and/or breasts alone. But once I cum, it is rare that I can cum again. :( So we all but "get down to it" otherwise I am done too fast.

BIKINIMOM said:
If there is too much foreplay, I get off too quickly.... Yes, I am a girl. LOL

All my husband need do is brush up against my nipples and I am ready to go.

He has made me cum from kissing me on the mouth and/or breasts alone. But once I cum, it is rare that I can cum again. :( So we all but "get down to it" otherwise I am done too fast.

that's too bad, I hope that you still find extreme satisfaction playing around afterward. Sometimes it isn't the orgasm, it's the closeness that is really good. I'm not saying there's no sex afterward, just not the expectation of an orgasm. My SO is so hard to get off it's terrible. She is on Zoloft and it's sides are a big problem. She wants me to correct her problems and it's really a frustration to both of us that she can't get hers too. I think that a 47 year old guy who can hammmer away for 15-20 minutes and not orgasm is doing pretty good myself! anyay, not to steal the thread, but it's a problem.

Top Bottom