Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after childbirth before having sex?

Longhorn85

This may sound like a selfish question, but I am not used to going without since I've been married. We went up until days before birth, but if I remember correctly it will be a few weeks before I touch it again.

Woe is me! I'd better stock up on Vaseline.

I think the Dr says..

six weeks. Good luck and here's to anyone that was able to wait that long! Three weeks was about the limit for us but it depends on the healing process of your girl.

Yeah, that sounds about right. After about 3 weeks we start talking about how the doc's recommendation is just a guideline, and that we as athletic types recover faster than average folks...

I love it -- not a few days since the new bundle of joy arrives & the ol' man is ready to get back to bi'ness. ;) J/k ttlpkg! I imagine there are two answers to that -- 1) what the doc says and 2) what the wife says. And I imagine the wife has more power.

You might want to consider establishing a system where you exchange a day of diaper duty for a day of sexual ecstasy -- this should get you in good w/ the Mrs.? I guess its important to determine what has value to her and then use that as a bartering instrument. Obviously you know what is important to you -- what's it worth to ya? ;)

(The above is just a thought, not being a mom, but being female and having enough guy friends to know how ready they are to start pounding the bottom out again, regardless of the number of hours the new mom spends taking care of the new baby as WELL AS the house AND her JOB AND the hubby (aka Child #1) LOL!

Sassy69 said:
I love it -- not a few days since the new bundle of joy arrives & the ol' man is ready to get back to bi'ness. ;) J/k ttlpkg! I imagine there are two answers to that -- 1) what the doc says and 2) what the wife says. And I imagine the wife has more power.

Your're absolutely right sassy, and of course I'll give her as much time as she needs. The only problem is, she knows that the longer she waits, the more pent-up energy I will have stored. And I will be like a wild animal by the time she's ready...

Wife came after me 5 days after the kid arrived. I was nervous, scared of hurting her but we tore it off anyway, just slower.

Re

There is some nasty stuff leaking out of her for a while. We waited 6 weeks but even after that it was a while before we could just go at it. I got more blow jobs in that 6 weeks then in the past 10 years.

:devil:
As soon as the doctor moved out of the way! :biggrin:
I couldn't help it! I was tired of her fat stomach and as soon as it was flat again I was in!

ttlpkg said:
This may sound like a selfish question, but I am not used to going without since I've been married. We went up until days before birth, but if I remember correctly it will be a few weeks before I touch it again.

Woe is me! I'd better stock up on Vaseline.

really... i had no idea you couldn't have sex after childbirth
makes sex, i mean sense... thanx

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
As soon as the doctor moved out of the way! :biggrin:
I couldn't help it! I was tired of her fat stomach and as soon as it was flat again I was in!

Oh this is bad. Very bad.

But you know what I did? When my daughter came out I whispered in the docs ear to sew it up a little bit tighter and then winked at him. He looked me like I was a total asshole. Took the fun right out of saying it.

Top Bottom