Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long ?

how long does it take you to come from bj

• 5 to 10 min

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • 10 to 20 min

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • 20 to 40 min

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • 40 or more min

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
i havnt gotten one, but i immagine id cum in her face before she even got it to her mouth.

that being said, so the "are you a good lover" thread

as foreplay a bj is fine, as the only way to get off, forget it. Have had BJ's from women and men, and I gotta admit; the guy knew more how to get me off than the women. Must be something to do with guy knowing what it feels like and what feels good. Natural technique, I guess.

How long it takes depends upon the environment, as well as who is giving, and why they're giving it. I'm probably not going to cum from a BJ, and it is usually something that adds to the foreplay. There are times, though, when the BJ becomes the focal point and those times the orgasms are very powerful.

How long? My wife is in total control, always bringing me right to the edge. If she chose to, it could all be over in a matter of a few minutes. She uses a variety of techniques to bring about an expereince unsurpassed by any other woman I have ever been with, truely awesome! I like to think I do the same for her. In most cases, this is just a warm up better things. I guess we are into marathons instead of quickies.

Sorry, Rogue mod deleted in error.

I haven't cum from a bj in a long time. I don't know what my deal is but I just can't get off from one. I think only one woman has been able to make me cum from giving me one and that was over four years ago. I don't know what it is but they just don't do if for me. Don't get me wrong. They feel good and I can get rock hard from one, but I just can't cum from getting one.

Swole_2112 said:
I haven't cum from a bj in a long time. I don't know what my deal is but I just can't get off from one. I think only one woman has been able to make me cum from giving me one and that was over four years ago. I don't know what it is but they just don't do if for me. Don't get me wrong. They feel good and I can get rock hard from one, but I just can't cum from getting one.

Know the feeling, bro. Love getting them and can stay hard as a rock, but unless that d*** is buried deep inside some oriface, I;m not cumming!

Top Bottom