Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long ?

how long does it take you to come from bj

• 5 to 10 min

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • 10 to 20 min

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • 20 to 40 min

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • 40 or more min

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
Gymgurl said:
Obi....come on over to MI......while Athos talks to Soklueles about her "lower Back" tattoo....he must tell all the girls that he likes that lol
lol
be there in two shakes sweetie
right after work

SoKlueles said:
I think im getting too brash in my old age....:) Yup I know it, maybe we can pick me out a tattoo

Already have it picked out.

Lower back, right?

How about a monarch butterfly sitting on a thorny rose vine with just a couple asymmetrically scattered little rose buds?

Gymgurl said:
Obi....come on over to MI......while Athos talks to Soklueles about her "lower Back" tattoo....he must tell all the girls that he likes that lol

Cuz you know I dig that view.

You can view anything u want cutie:)

I got 2 BJs the other day but I forgot to use my stopwatch, damn. anyway they were real good I was standing both times and I just got shaky on my 29 inch thighs

Yes and please bring it over to share with me ....gotta see her ex in action cause I already know what she looks like......

Gymgurl said:
Yes and please bring it over to share with me ....gotta see her ex in action cause I already know what she looks like......

How about if we just make our own and then trade copies?

Top Bottom