Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How kinky are you

Well let’s see, Define Kinky....

Im a very oral person one thing i love to do is after I have cum deep in my lover is go down there and have a nice long slow lick and get a nice tongue full of our juices and then come back up and kiss my lover passionately and deeply… kinky enough ;)

Last edited:
Dekaxx said:
Well let’s see, Define Kinky....

Im a very oral person one thing i love to do is after I have cum deep in my lover is go down there and have a nice long slow lick and get a nice tongue full of our juices and then come back up and kiss my lover passionately and deeply… kinky enough ;)
No offence but that aint kinky thats fucking horrible.Imoa

The Angry Mule said:
Yes I am pretty off tap.I will do almost anything except let her play with my ass.

i'll let her do that to.....love it.. theres not a whole lot i dont think of to do, or want done, or say dirty things during sex....i love it all. thats what makes for great sex...."being open, and sexually comforable" :p

geoboy said:
I like to put my lover in the woodchipper after I cum, then use her like Bacon Bits on my salad for the next week.

-
:worried:

note to self

stick with the dude that dont want bjs

Do u toss your salad :worried:

geoboy said:
I like to put my lover in the woodchipper after I cum, then use her like Bacon Bits on my salad for the next week.

-

One person's kink or perversion is another's average activity.

Kinkiness is relative. Anal play, salad tossing, rope play, blindfolds, leather, spanking, etc. to some could be just their normal activity, and to others could be a huge stretch and way beyond their fantasies or what they think they'd be willing to do.

I am one for trying new things. If I don't like something it get's pushed aside into the "been-there-done-it" pile and if it's something I enjoy it goes into the "bring-that-back-and-do-it-again" pile.

Top Bottom