Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How kinky are you

Let's see... restraints, blindfolds, biting (ohh.. biting), scratching, spanking, oral *things*, roleplaying, pinning, edging/teasing, and limited anal play are all good!

No piercing or bloodplay (but some blood during scratching is expected). No animals. And in general no *real* marks save a few red places on a back or shoulder from biting (again, scratches excepted). Oh, and again... anal play = good but nothing that's going to require a miner's helmet and more than 8 oz of lube in a single session :)

Don't know where that would fit on the kink-scale. I'd guess moderate to low.

Last edited:
I'll call myself kinky for the argument. When Im with someone I give my whole body to them. Ill do anything and everything they ask as long as I get the same in return.

I dont do animals, blood, or scat (hurl).

I can fuck during periods, I just hate the smell of rag blood. I dont know its just different. Im slowy accepting it. If you're doing anal and accidents happen (they do) then i clean up and continue on. But when people play with shit (litterly) I dont like it.

basically anything goes,biting,spanking,anal,salad tossing,Im open to just about anything,especially biting nipples,god damn thats hot

Beached Whale said:
I have also done the golden shower thing (same guy) - I like the whole "marking my territory/ madonna/whore aspect of it".

I cant wait to get him up the ass with a strapon.
:verygood:
So If I have a 1 nite stand with Beached Whale, I can expect to leave with a bleeding asshole and stinking of piss? where do I sign?

-

but u wont toss my salad :p

geoboy said:
So If I have a 1 nite stand with Beached Whale, I can expect to leave with a bleeding asshole and stinking of piss? where do I sign?

-

corythosaurus said:
One person's kink or perversion is another's average activity.

Kinkiness is relative. Anal play, salad tossing, rope play, blindfolds, leather, spanking, etc. to some could be just their normal activity, and to others could be a huge stretch and way beyond their fantasies or what they think they'd be willing to do.

I am one for trying new things. If I don't like something it get's pushed aside into the "been-there-done-it" pile and if it's something I enjoy it goes into the "bring-that-back-and-do-it-again" pile.

Top Bottom