Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to increase cum volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clomid works wonders for me. My load volume easily doubles!!

what is the dose for 200lb guy. I tried Clomid and maybe it helped but not much. I was reading the threads and went with a dose I found on there. What kind of program did you use?

Jigga, where did you that formula? And what results did you see, some, double the volume, what?

I asked around the other day, they were saying HMG was the shit. I looked at the price and it was 30something ed, IF they were right.

discuss....

I found it online, someone did a 4 week trial with each ingredient, posted their results, then combined them and it was a success. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and my dick is harder, feels bigger too, i shoot more, and my dick is a leaky faucet. Orgasms are more intense as well.

L-arginine (1000 mg)
Zinc (50 mg)
Lecithin Concentrate (1200 mg
Saw Palmetto Plus Pygeum (320/100 Mg

I take 2.5g of L-Arginine a day, I also take ZMA so my Zinc should be covered, as far as the two other goes, I have no idea what they are or what supplements i would find them in, I would assume they are in HCGenerate?

yea, youll be blasting 8 ropers on your girl in no time

you are SO full of shit! I'd settle for 4..... lol

Where do you find your supps? Local store or on EF?

I'd like to know about the guys and the Clomid. If someone has a clue as to an effective dose, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom