Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is sex? Could you live without?

Apparently I can :worried:

Frisky said:
Yours has a remote.....

whoa...

Hook a sista up, would ya

;)

well i MEANT the tv remote, but HELL yes the other thing has a remote too!

MrMuscle said:
23 months and counting.
no problem.
now THERES an attitude i like ;) . Biteme, look at this guy, he thinks positive. his glass is clearly half full. fyxgel, you too. look at this guy, he's a granite statue - you, on the other hand, have your panties in a world class twist because youre not having sex. alien amp pharm, next time you feel the urge to throw yourself under another steamtrain AIM rejection, just think of this guy, and be inspired..."its just not worth it. No Problem."

MrMuscle, i like you bor. you can date my sister anytime. ;)

ok thats enough bullshit, wtf do you mean, "no problem"? are you insane? me and BigDawg are going around with a hat collecting coins, do you want a blonde, or a brunette...

Sugarplum said:
well i MEANT the tv remote, but HELL yes the other thing has a remote too!

Wireless?

Frisky said:
Wireless?

*cough*yes, one is*cough*
not my favorite though.

Sugarplum said:
*cough*yes, one is*cough*
not my favorite though.

I found some interesting wireless devices...

could lead to some very intense dinners with the right person :evil:

GoldenDelicious said:
now THERES an attitude i like ;) . Biteme, look at this guy, he thinks positive. his glass is clearly half full. fyxgel, you too. look at this guy, he's a granite statue - you, on the other hand, have your panties in a world class twist because youre not having sex. alien amp pharm, next time you feel the urge to throw yourself under another steamtrain AIM rejection, just think of this guy, and be inspired..."its just not worth it. No Problem."

MrMuscle, i like you bor. you can date my sister anytime. ;)

ok thats enough bullshit, wtf do you mean, "no problem"? are you insane? me and BigDawg are going around with a hat collecting coins, do you want a blonde, or a brunette...

After that long we better get him a blonde and brunette!! ;)

Top Bottom