Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey
VERY!! You can't beat road head on the way home from an evening out

Whiskey

Erzulie said:

Hmmmm. Associating that evil smiley with road head makes me nervous :worried:

nycgirl said:
Has he done it more than once? He may have been nervous. You know your body better than he does. Teach him. I rather have someone that is bad and willing to learn and wants to please me, than someone that just doesn't want to do it.

oh I agree! I tell him what i want, but i've been with one person that just doesn't know.

Erzulie said:
oh I agree! I tell him what i want, but i've been with one person that just doesn't know.

Is he really bad?? Or is he bad compared to the best you had?

Is there something else he can do to make it more enjoyable? Does he make it up in other ways?

nycgirl said:
Is he really bad?? Or is he bad compared to the best you had?

Is there something else he can do to make it more enjoyable? Does he make it up in other ways?

EEKK... lol

you cornered me!

I honestly can't answer that truthfully, i'd say not anywhere near what I've had previous. I really wasn't into it at all. And honestly No, he didn't make it up in other ways, so all the way around was a disappointment. Maybe i'm way to demanding, or maybe he's just not on the same track as me.

Whiskey said:
that's nasty. Here you go baby, a jar full of three day old, warm cum

Whiskey

Not nasty...all you need is a good microwave and a sterile container..to warm up the pussy juice or cum :)

I hope to be able to try this this year :)

PolfaJelfa said:
Not nasty...all you need is a good microwave and a sterile container..to warm up the pussy juice or cum :)

I hope to be able to try this this year :)
You aren't German or Japanese by any chance?

Top Bottom