Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

One of my boys had a girl that begged for him to cum in a bottle for when he was away. Ever since ive heard that story i wanted to try this. Its always on my mind...give and recieve in the bottle. Then again maybe im just a sick deviant :)

PolfaJelfa said:
One of my boys had a girl that begged for him to cum in a bottle for when he was away. Ever since ive heard that story i wanted to try this. Its always on my mind...give and recieve in the bottle. Then again maybe im just a sick deviant :)

Interesting :evil:

that's nasty. Here you go baby, a jar full of three day old, warm cum

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
that's nasty. Here you go baby, a jar full of three day old, warm cum

Whiskey

lol

i'd love the cum everyday, but not bottled.. I like it fresh from the source :p

So all you oral fans.. Is bad oral better than no oral? I've had a bad experience.. well, a boring experience. I'd have prefered to just get straight to the fucking that one time.

PolfaJelfa said:
Ill say this strait up. Any man that doesent love to eat pussy is GAY. Period. They just dont know about it. Im looking for a nice girl to give me daily pussy juice in a bottle. How can you not love it. Again you have to be GAY.

dullboy says that you better be ready to fight lots of big scary black guys...

PolfaJelfa said:
Ill say this strait up. Any man that doesent love to eat pussy is GAY. Period. They just dont know about it. Im looking for a nice girl to give me daily pussy juice in a bottle. How can you not love it. Again you have to be GAY.
i must be gay then and not realize it yet

Erzulie said:
So all you oral fans.. Is bad oral better than no oral? I've had a bad experience.. well, a boring experience. I'd have prefered to just get straight to the fucking that one time.
girls are lucky.If a guy sucks at oral its no big thing.but if a girl sucks it end up hurting realy bad.nothing worce then some brod draging her teeth on youre dick.

Erzulie said:

Has he done it more than once? He may have been nervous. You know your body better than he does. Teach him. I rather have someone that is bad and willing to learn and wants to please me, than someone that just doesn't want to do it.

Top Bottom