Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

BOWTECH said:
I actually know someone that tastes incredible. I could give oral too her for hours. So I guess you could say it's very important too me. There is more joy in giving than in receiving. ;)

I know a guy that tastes unbelievable!!! It's all in the Pharmones! Like a perfume...it may not smell good on one person but smell incredible on another....God I love it!!!

MILF69 said:
I know a guy that tastes unbelievable!!! It's all in the Pharmones! Like a perfume...it may not smell good on one person but smell incredible on another....God I love it!!!
:blow: one good turn deserves another :licker: ....me likey

BOWTECH said:
I actually know someone that tastes incredible. I could give oral too her for hours. So I guess you could say it's very important too me. There is more joy in giving than in receiving. ;)

Too bad not everyone thinks this way..... :(

i love going down on my women...

love receiving too, but not as much as giving..

and the 69 position is the shiznit.

for me oral is a more personal thing. I love giving, prefer giving actually.. and gosh i love recieving.

nycgirl said:
I won't date/marry someone that doesn't do it. I did without before and continued to please that person. Never again. Sexual compatability is extremely important to me. I love to give and expect to receive.

Amen sister.....I agree 100%.....because if they don't do it....I don't do it

nycgirl said:
I won't date/marry someone that doesn't do it. I did without before and continued to please that person. Never again. Sexual compatability is extremely important to me. I love to give and expect to receive.

Just hope they don't stop after marriage then....

Top Bottom