Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

anthony roberts said:
Part of it is knowing that the other person gets off getting you off, I think. Like...doing it isn't enough. Wanting to do it is more important.

:wavey:

I know EXACTLY what you are saying. Knowing the man I'm with is excited and getting off, excites me (and its vice versa). Chemistry and wanting to do it is more important.

Now, if the person is bad at it and still wants to do it, then there is nothing wrong with teaching the person what gets you off.

nycgirl said:
:wavey:

I know EXACTLY what you are saying. Knowing the man I'm with is excited and getting off, excites me (and its vice versa). Chemistry and wanting to do it is more important.

Now, if the person is bad at it and still wants to do it, then there is nothing wrong with teaching the person what gets you off.

Right...it's like....it keeps multiplying, as you know the other person is getting excited and vice-versa.

And....I've been with girls who aren't great at giving head....but they like to do it..and that'll make me get off...just takes a little longer than if they were good at it. Which is actually helpful if we're 69ing or something...

69 is great, I LOVE the view but my girl is a bit self consious for whatever reason (i cant find it) so she can't get off that way. But I swear nothing beats going down on her and having her at that point where she's almost thrusting her pelvis against her mouth while clenching her muscles and hearing her pant short of breath. It is seriously one of the most enjoyable parts of what we do when i make her cum with my mouth! My girl explodes so wet and always tastes GREAT!!! -this is coming from a guy that used to avoid going down on girls like the plauge, then again most were brought home from the bar. hmmm.

And blowjobs, happy, sad, angry, mad, tired, sick, hungover, rainy, snowy, sunny, late, early............ There's never a bad time for a great blowjob!

SoKlueles said:
welll
it would be nice if i got it:( but i give it because it makes him happy and i love him:)
oh and if there was no oral sex in my relationship, i wouldnt think any less of him, but im going to start cutting him off from blow the weenies if he dont start doing it

Ah, my kind of gal. No get no give, but the first part was GIVE ! Dam, wish my SO would GIVE. She loves get.

It depends....If she tastes good then it is mandatory........Some women taste much better than others in that case she'll enjoy for a very long time :licker:

BOWTECH said:
It depends....If she tastes good then it is mandatory........Some women taste much better than others in that case she'll enjoy for a very long time :licker:

:qt:

I actually know someone that tastes incredible. I could give oral too her for hours. So I guess you could say it's very important too me. There is more joy in giving than in receiving. ;)

Top Bottom