Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

Gymgurl said:
Well a little moaning....yeah thats it......that feels so good......blah blah blah helps you to get the point lol

Yeah...if I'm just using my mouth but I have my hands near the kitty, I like the move where the girl uses a foot to push my elbow "up" so I get the idea to put a finger inside...(although I usually have one in anyway, most of the time)

...thats a farily standard move for a chick to let me know what she wants...

Gymgurl said:
The man should be able to tell her what he likes......and vise versa
glad my gf doesn't need to tell me
she's usually babbling in lao/thai at that point lol
besides with her thighs wrapped around my head i would hear her anyway :qt:

Gymgurl said:
Yep pr grabbing your ears and pushing your face in deeper...

Nah...I have a shaved head...I'm always putting the girls hands on the back of it so she gets the idea to push my face in harder...

Weird, because I'd never, ever, do that to a girl, but I love when it's done to me...

anthony roberts said:
Don't like buying toys, or don't like buying drinks????

I like buying both... Its the having to rely only on the toys that I don't like.

Erzulie said:
I like buying both... Its the having to rely only on the toys that I don't like.

Well, I would hate to have to rely on buying drinks too...I'd like to think I can pick up the occasional sober chick...

anthony roberts said:
Well, I would hate to have to rely on buying drinks too...I'd like to think I can pick up the occasional sober chick...

There is No way you have any problems with that ;)

Top Bottom