Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

I have a borderline fetish for giving it.

I totally enjoy getting it.

How important is it? Very.

I absolutely love giving it and would rather fuck than receive it.

So I would say somewhat important, but not vital to my sexual experience.

Not so important to receive it for me. Once in a while is ok. Giving it, hell I'd sleep down there...

DJ_UFO said:
Not so important to receive it for me. Once in a while is ok. Giving it, hell I'd sleep down there...

Its fun to use that spot as a pillow...especialy if you drool at night :)

Love to give it, Love to get it. Doesn't everyone?

'Tis better to give than to receive, and as long as I receive 3-4 times/week, it's all good.

anthony roberts said:
Love to give it, Love to get it. Doesn't everyone?

I'm the same way. Unfortunately, not everyone is like that. That's why sexual compatibility is important to me. I don't want to bargain with my mate or beg him to please me.

INNOCENT said:
i enjoy giving it to my girl that im dating.... she also loves giving it too, she does a great job i may add. one of the best i have had btw. i dont think its most important in a relationship but it is deff. a plus in my book

Im with innocent i love the idea but its not so important, its nice but isn't like necessary. But good thing me and my fiancee love giving it to eachother regardless, lol. ugh thinking about it just makes me wana do 69 lmao!

Top Bottom