Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Oral

i agree...i like to tease them (nipples, thighs, etc.) w/ my tongue for a while..then i lick em till they cum a few times...afterwards the sex is always great..

and ya, watching them squirm and be under your complete control is great.

markshark said:
its great...i enjoy giving it sometimes more than getting it though. i love looking into a girls eyes while im going down on her and watching her squirm and breath heavy. i might come off sounding like a pussy but id rather get a girl off a few times before i get anything.

flex229 said:
i agree...i like to tease them (nipples, thighs, etc.) w/ my tongue for a while..then i lick em till they cum a few times...afterwards the sex is always great..

yup, works for me; tease the various parts of the primary body and bring them close to cumming at least three times b4 letting them shoot. The buildup is fun and the payoff is better

flex229 said:

:wavey:

Oh my!! :p

flex229 said:

:heks:

jenscats5 said:
OK I'm seriously feeling neglected here........ dammit!

:evil:

:licker:

jenscats5 said:
Thanks girl!! You're gorgeous and all.....but I like guys.... :lmao:

I need a personal, designated :licker: I guess..... :chomp:

:(

hee hee

I need one to, If you run by an extra one let me know ;)

Top Bottom