Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

E

evansteve

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching 'you'? Not you approaching them?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

if you display this fear, chances are its not gonna happen. Act like you are in control, like a leader...have a bit a muscle to stand out amongst the rest, and see if you pass the test.

HMph.. dumbest thread even :p

Joke..

Why should they approach u.. if u see something u like.. go for it

Women don't approach guys. They'll look an extra 3 seconds and stare -- but they rarely approach. If they do -- it's an exception, not the norm.

Unless drunk. :)

Lesbians approach each other with the cheesiest of pickup lines tho. Go figure. :)

Last edited:
CanadianCutie said:

Joke..

..thats goes for women as well.....

CanadianCutie said:

Joke..

Because I'm sick of women having all the power.

Whats the point of approaching the woman if she's the one with all the power. Why not just have her approach you? Since she's the one making the final call anyway.

I have a feeling I could be 180 lbs, 7% BF, nice and tanned, dressed well, smelling good, have some friends, be wealthy, be smart and a good conversationalist, and women STILL wouldnt approach me.

Although I'm sure if I was quarterback for the football team though, and really good, then they'd approach me.

Top Bottom