Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

evansteve said:
i dont think i would mind if I had tons of babes chasing me. or at least not at first. having an orgy with 500 women, that would be awesome. Of course, they would have to entertain each other too, because there is no way i could do it all.

i will chew on your bones and sip on your soul, you insufferable bastard of brobdignagian proportions.

jackangel said:
hence the recent series of 'oo oo look at me! tee hee' avatars.

whatever.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Brotoshop. I've never once had a chick approach me.

Speaking of avatars. Time for this to say bye bye.

evansteve said:
How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching 'you'? Not you approaching them?

Yep, you gotta be hot, act hot, look hot -whatever that entails (and not selfly proclaimed hot :rolleyes: ), PLUS act like you don't give them a damn-not the slightest attention you pay to them and they'll secretly lust you more and more.

I hate this smilie but I'm going to put it here anyway => :p

Ulcasterdropout said:
I'm not hot

I soo don't know how
I was wearing nice clothes, I guess...

I did this....
oi. you. complainer. didnt you go to a bar once upon a time and had a bunch of chicks come up to you? well?

velvett said:
Empower yourself.

Or you'll never succeed in anything.

Women will always have something that men want, therefore they will always have some power over us.

Do men have something that women want? yes.

But why is it that an attractive female can get a date, so much easier than an attractive guy? Men must want women more, or something

Top Bottom