Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

wesley90 said:
I just ate 2 choclate doughnuts while reading this thread...fucking shit...come on people...

LO

those doughnute will RAKE the chicks to you

fistfullofsteel said:
I will say I know one guy who has done some modelling. He gets approached and asked about all the time. It's sick how easily he gets women and smoking hot ones too. He basically has his pick. I don't think he really ever has to say much or do much.

When you look like this guy http://www.unique.dk/direct/model_view/chris+barnes He is a ford model. (don't know him) Then the women come to you. But in his case, he is probably gay, :lmao: . Funny how that works out. I also know of somebody who is just as good looking if not better looking and he is gay, and it's funny to hear the women cry about it.

If you dress really nice and wear some major bling bling and it looks like you have some major cash, you will also get appproached.

Other than that, you are fucked.
Yeah, that guy has his pick.

vansmack2000 said:
the gayness level is starting to go up now..

you don't have to be gay to notice that there are some really good looking mother fuckers out there and women basically trip over themselves and act like little girls when they are in their presence.

fistfullofsteel said:
you don't have to be gay to notice that there are some really good looking mother fuckers out there and women basically trip over themselves and act like little girls when they are in their presence.

maybe women just want to save all their aggressiveness for the highest of the alpha males.

yay, 500 hot women chasing one good-looking guy. Thats about as entertaining as watching lemmings run off a cliff.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Yeah, that guy has his pick.

You'd be surprised bro. I've seen chulo gang-bangers and asshole skinny drama-queen wussy beatles haircut twerps with more women than a guy like him.

evansteve said:
yay, 500 hot women chasing one good-looking guy. Thats about as entertaining as watching lemmings run off a cliff.
Not for the good looking guy, it is...and lemmings running off a clif is funny as hell...

Ulcasterdropout said:
Not for the good looking guy, it is...and lemmings running off a clif is funny as hell...

i dont think i would mind if I had tons of babes chasing me. or at least not at first. having an orgy with 500 women, that would be awesome. Of course, they would have to entertain each other too, because there is no way i could do it all.

Razorguns said:
You'd be surprised bro. I've seen chulo gang-bangers and asshole skinny drama-queen wussy beatles haircut twerps with more women than a guy like him.

I seriously doubt that. I seriously seriously doubt that. In fact, I am filing that under never. Meanwhile back in the real world.......

Top Bottom