Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

find some place with female security

cause a disturbance

while getting thrown out, ask for her number

works every single fucking time

foxygel said:
Whats the point of approaching the woman if she's the one with all the power. Why not just have her approach you? Since she's the one making the final call anyway.
You might not like being approached...I didn't.

jackangel said:

cause a disturbance

while getting thrown out, ask for her number

works every single fucking time

it would be MY luck to get a bull dyke like the chick cop on OZ

No way Jose'

jackangel said:
LOL@ "female security". Where can I find that besides the Secret Service?

Ulcasterdropout said:
You might not like being approached...I didn't.

even if an ugly girl approached me I wouldnt mind it. I would take it as a compliment. As long as she let me be after I said no.

evansteve said:
even if an ugly girl approached me I wouldnt mind it. I would take it as a compliment. As long as she let me be after I said no.
It's weird having a girl on the offensive. I didn't like it at all. I'd rather deal with the awkwardness of being the pursuer then having some chick man-up and come after me. I dunno. I'm stuborn and old fashioned. I like the shy ones, I'll pass on the aggressive ones...well, I pass on all, but you get the idea...

Ulcasterdropout said:
It's weird having a girl on the offensive. I didn't like it at all. I'd rather deal with the awkwardness of being the pursuer then having some chick man-up and come after me. I dunno. I'm stuborn and old fashioned. I like the shy ones, I'll pass on the aggressive ones...well, I pass on all, but you get the idea...

LMAO

dude......I hear ya...but shit it WOULD ne nice

I will say I know one guy who has done some modelling. He gets approached and asked about all the time. It's sick how easily he gets women and smoking hot ones too. He basically has his pick. I don't think he really ever has to say much or do much.

When you look like this guy http://www.unique.dk/direct/model_view/chris+barnes He is a ford model. (don't know him) Then the women come to you. But in his case, he is probably gay, :lmao: . Funny how that works out. I also know of somebody who is just as good looking if not better looking and he is gay, and it's funny to hear the women cry about it.

If you dress really nice and wear some major bling bling and it looks like you have some major cash, you will also get appproached.

Other than that, you are fucked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom