Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

samoth said:
Everyone seems to like to complexify things too much. Don't try to make it easy for them.

:cow:

Its the big picture you need to be aware of, not the smaller details - I remember most of my E&M physics class - the theoretical part, not the math part.

UA_Iron said:
dont set youself up for failure, dont limit yourself

getting shot down happens a lot, I just say f*ck it and move onto the next chick that will bite (I like biters, I've made chicks bite me and bit them back)

Its no fun when you get shot down every time though. Maybe the female gender as a whole are trying to tell me something, "Don't ask them, and if they are interested they will come to you."

I mean shit, women have all the power right? Like women are in way higher demand than men? (A woman can easily get dates, while a man has to try much harder) So it seems like it would be a lot more efficient if women just asked men out.

fistfullofsteel said:
if this is true, then i might as well live somewhere in the mountains all by myself.

dude....

Im serious.........

Y'all are some crazy nuggas........

Maybe its that Im not looking at the moment.......

Ulcasterdropout said:
I guess....
Always wanted to chainsaw some hookers. Should I do that too>?

I dunno bout that, they might not like that very well.

Two of my last g/f's approached me first.

the below quote pretty much sums up how i feel about it. i think i have to much pride to hit on a chick now days as well. i know that it's all good for the first 6 months, then the games begin lol

evansteve said:
Because I'm sick of women having all the power.

Whats the point of approaching the woman if she's the one with all the power. Why not just have her approach you? Since she's the one making the final call anyway.

Top Bottom