Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

hanselthecaretaker said:
Goat orgies?
The older ones wanted a 3 some

Shawdow said:
Thank you.

Its just how things are......I think its the arrogance thing......I sort of see that same vibe in women and it is a turn-off..

I dunno......

I get hit on at Hooters...but that like being hit on by a stripper..LOL...it doesnt count
Got me too, mang. If it's hard for you, then the rest of us are doomed :D

Ulcasterdropout said:
The older ones wanted a 3 some

Got me too, mang. If it's hard for you, then the rest of us are doomed :D

LOL

please......

maybe I need to hang out with you......

In the summer when im tan and have a short sleeved shirt on, i;ll have girls approach me, usually its like an annnoying outgoing average looking girl , but on a few occassions I have had a really attractive girl come up to me. but like most people said usually women will just stare and smile and you gotta do the rest.

dont set youself up for failure, dont limit yourself

getting shot down happens a lot, I just say f*ck it and move onto the next chick that will bite (I like biters, I've made chicks bite me and bit them back)

Ulcasterdropout said:
I hate to admit, but yeah :sulk:
One was medium sized blonde
One was a curvy blonde
2 older ones (mid 30's) : one had brown hair and one with black. The black haired one looked like a 5'3" Velvett....

I've posted these storied before :whatever:

I think if you got laid it might change your outlook on life.

I'm sure the same could probably be said for me though too, lol.

UA_Iron said:
dont set youself up for failure, dont limit yourself

getting shot down happens a lot, I just say f*ck it and move onto the next chick that will bite (I like biters, I've made chicks bite me and bit them back)

Everyone seems to like to complexify things too much. Don't try to make it easy for them.

:cow:

Top Bottom