Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

Ulcasterdropout said:
Maybe where you live. I got approached my last times going to bars. Younger and older. The older ones were pretty clear about what they wanted :worried:
I thought you lived in the boonies or something. Are you sure they were women?

EnderJE said:
I thought you lived in the boonies or something. Are you sure they were women?
I didn't go full on hermit till a couple years ago.
I do live in the booonies. This was in Syracuse, the closest city.
Yeah, they were women...

Ulcasterdropout said:
Maybe where you live. I got approached my last times going to bars. Younger and older. The older ones were pretty clear about what they wanted :worried:

I cant recal the last time I had a casual glance thatlasted longer than a half sceond....

Ulcasterdropout said:

hmmm. and you hate women. Maybe that whole thing about the deacon effect really works. If you act like you dont like somebody, they will be more drawn to you.

Were any of them hot Ulcaster?

EnderJE said:
Okay, did you approach hubby or did hubby approach you?

He approached me.......

Although I have no idea why -- I looked a mess during an hour-long Spinning class.... :worried:

The Shadow said:
I cant recal the last time I had a casual glance thatlasted longer than a half sceond....
Dude...you were Stanley in Street Car. Do you walk around with a pag on your head? I'm kidding. I am shocked. I've seen what you look like, you put me to shame.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Dude...you were Stanley in Street Car. Do you walk around with a pag on your head? I'm kidding. I am shocked. I've seen what you look like, you put me to shame.

Thank you.

Its just how things are......I think its the arrogance thing......I sort of see that same vibe in women and it is a turn-off..

I dunno......

I get hit on at Hotters...but that like being hit on by a stripper..LOL...it doesnt count

Ulcasterdropout said:

Goat orgies?

evansteve said:
hmmm. and you hate women.
Yeah
evansteve said:
Maybe that whole thing about the deacon effect really works. If you act like you dont like somebody, they will be more drawn to you.
The last time, the older ones would not take no for an answer. They more they push and tried silly tricks, the more I wanted out of there. I had a DD so I couldn't leave. Another one on another time only liked me after I started talking to her friend (who was in my Geo class).
evansteve said:
Were any of them hot Ulcaster?
I hate to admit, but yeah :sulk:
One was medium sized blonde
One was a curvy blonde
2 older ones (mid 30's) : one had brown hair and one with black. The black haired one looked like a 5'3" Velvett....

I've posted these storied before :whatever:

hotters? lol

anyway, i think shadow doesn't get approached cause he's always saying LOL (the letters) to peeps all the time

did you see that movie last night? ELL OH ELL!!

did you watch the wayne brady show this morning? ELL OH ELL!!!

are you gonna catch that sex and the city marathon?? OH EMM GEE ELL OH ELL!!

Top Bottom