Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

Re:Bigtasty25

Here are all kinds of people around but not with the right combination (brain,body,personality) Or I just haven't met them yet. I am not looking anyway,have better things right now to have a headache for..In relationship anyway :)

Last edited:
^^^ here is a tip
stop looking

seems that right now when the LAST thing i want in the world is female companionship..the chicks are coming out of the woodwork
maybe they can smell it on me

myd said:
Re:Bigtasty25

Here are all kinds of people around but not with the right combination (brain,body,personality) Or I just haven't met them yet. I am not looking anyway,have better things right now to have a headache for..In relationship anyway :)

Yup...a good catch is hard to find :) And neither am i..although If i come across the right combo, its easy to pick up on. Same with girls...too much headache and they confuse/complicate the hell out of us guys anyways...i prefer to just take charge and law the smackdown on whats up anyway, alot easier for me...i only spend actual time in person with high quality girls...i can smell a ditz from 50 feet away...lol.

Yep same here...im in my early/mid 20s so all i really care about right now is my career and bodybuilding path, my friends, family..etc..

bigtasty25 said:
Yupp...a good catch is hard to find :) And neither am i looking, im certainly not..although If i come across the right combo, its easy to pick up on. Same with girls...too much headache and they confuse/complicate the hell out of us guys anyways, and see thats the problem myd...when the relationships is right...there is NO headache and confusion (in the beginning anyway), it's that good my friend...i prefer to just take charge and lay the smackdown on whats up anyway, alot easier for me...i only spend actual time in person with high quality girls...i can smell a ditz from 50 feet away...lol.
I have confidence and faith that the right girl is out there and I know ill meet her oneday, so in the meantime i just have fun n see whats out there, when I can (and want).

Yep ditto...im in my mid 20s so all i really care about right now is my career and bodybuilding path, my friends, family..etc..

when i tried to submit this it said "the message was too short, only 2 characters...i was like wtf so im submitting this useless sentance too"..lol :)

myd said:
Have you guys thought about why you see all that hot girls with ugly, average guys?

im starting to figure that one out. those guys have personality and tons of confidence. i always thought i was a good looking guy and most people tell me i am, and wondered why i dont ever have girls, and guys i know that look like shit do, and its because they can control a crowd, they have confidence, and, something i learned from david d, they have a hobby of some sort which makes that number 1 and girls are pretty insignificant. it seems girls are more attracted to those guys who go out, look average and want to have a good time and are laughing and joking, not worrying about females as opposed to a guy that prides himself in looking good so the ladies will come up to him and is insecure. i know this because as i reflect on myself im finding thats what ive been doing all this time and why i dont get the girls, although i must say that if you are extremely gifted in the looks category, your luck will be better...i.e. brad pitt, but not everyone looks like that guy.

markshark said:
im starting to figure that one out. those guys have personality and tons of confidence. i always thought i was a good looking guy and most people tell me i am, and wondered why i dont ever have girls, and guys i know that look like shit do, and its because they can control a crowd, they have confidence, and, something i learned from david d, they have a hobby of some sort which makes that number 1 and girls are pretty insignificant. it seems girls are more attracted to those guys who go out, look average and want to have a good time and are laughing and joking, not worrying about females as opposed to a guy that prides himself in looking good so the ladies will come up to him and is insecure. i know this because as i reflect on myself im finding thats what ive been doing all this time and why i dont get the girls, although i must say that if you are extremely gifted in the looks category, your luck will be better...i.e. brad pitt, but not everyone looks like that guy.

Sounds like you're catching on :)

Altho some weird phenomona happen around the beautiful people of the world too -- the hot girls always say they never have a date because the guys are too intimidated or figure they'd never go out w/ them. Hot guys, dependingn on their personalities, may take it for granted that they expect to have all the girls stumbling over themselves to get in bed w/ them. These guys are essentially shallow assholes and it seems the girls who hang w/ them are either as shallow as they are or else completely letting themselves get used so they can "be" w/ the hot guy.

There are some guys who aren't like that, but it seems that the preponderance are those who are used to making it completely based on their looks and treat everyone else like shit.

yup markshark has it down pretty good...definately catching on bro...dont put them on a pedestal..never works...

sassy...it's not always that theyre shallow assholes...heck...females do this plenty more than guys in my opinion..since women pride themselves in looks..when im getting ready for a contest and in my last weeks of dieting and on low carbs...i dont approach many girls because i dont need the headache...and im too focused on my training for my contest..which is what counts really, heck, i took the overall at my last show so obviously im doing something right. (i talked to some of my guy friends that came up to me and asked how the contest prep was going, etc..but only small talk, plus, theyre my guy friends, they understand what i go through, most girls dont.) But, it seems to get their attention when youre constantly not looking at any girls and shattering their egos. Im not shy, I know the game...but since my contest I havent really been in the game much due to my contest prep mentality that focus and dedication is what really counts. Honestly? I kinda feel like I have too much pride in myself to check girls out when theyre staring me up and down..which in a sense might be kinda shallow, without me knowing it...I just took the advice from others that you shouldnt check girls out often, because theyll think youre not too focused enough on your workout and bettering yourself (which u should be doing)..so i kinda took "that" mentality too far i guess. For me, it CAn be so easy, I see girls (very gorgeous ones) constantly come near me to workout, eye me, or stare, but I just ignore it all like "fuck it all, let's pump some iron). Again that precontest TUNNEL VISION mentality.

I think this is good when dieting, but since im off cycle now and just relaxing n training with less intensity in the gym, I gotta suck up my pride and start back with the social skills with the girls again, Im a tad rusty..but, with practice, comes confidence..so even if a girl is not a 10, I think it'd be a plus if i talked to her. I know nobody is "better" than anyone else, im no different...im not a shallow prick, I just got in that precontest mentality and let it stick after my show which was dumb...time to get back in the swing of things..lol

I noticed and read that hot guys don't go over to hot girls (and they complain about it why the hot guys don't approach them). And they are just too chicken to make the first step, eventhough this is THEIR job. The girl sends you the signal, you tune in.. No girl wants to be alone so they take what they are given, the average looking.. And hot guys aren't affraid to approach average looking girls, so it's like a vivious circle.

Its a weird dynamic when you perceive people to be "beautiful" or better than you or whatever -- but at the end of the day, you have to enjoy being w/ that person so regardless of how they look, if they have an ugly personality, what's the point. No one wants to be taken for granted or anythign else that demeans them as a person regardless of how great you think the other person is.

Bigtastey -- I do agree w/ your comment - I was making a broad generalization which is probably never a good thing to do -- but it always seemed like that in the clubs. But things are rarely ever as simple & cut & dried as they appear. At the end of the day, if you carry yourself w/ confidence and are payign attention to you enjoying yourself, others see that & are drawn to that.

Top Bottom