Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

GoldenDelicious said:
oi. you. complainer. didnt you go to a bar once upon a time and had a bunch of chicks come up to you? well?
Yes. That's my point. I'm not any of those things that he described and it's happened to me more then once...and I haven't been to a bar in years

Ulcasterdropout said:
I'm not hot

I soo don't know how
I was wearing nice clothes, I guess...

I did this....

Look, just unzip your damn pants and show them how big your snake is.

That should do it.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Yes. That's my point. I'm not any of those things that he described and it's happened to me more then once...and I haven't been to a bar in years
well then, youre a natural. time to start hitting some bars ;)

man it doesnt matter... i have friends that are good looking enough (i guess) that woman approch them on a regular basis.... but i still get more ass than them, because im not to scared to approch them. you cant be scared dude... and dont take rejection personally. alot of girls just have sticks up their ass at that present time or whatever. go read a book called "double your dating". it will change you for the better and better your outlook.

GoldenDelicious said:
well then, youre a natural. time to start hitting some bars ;)
I'll put it this way, I hated it so much, I haven't been back since....
and it's not funny

Last edited:
sad but true, just flash some cash around at a club and watch how much more "hot" you become.
-

fistfullofsteel said:
I seriously doubt that. I seriously seriously doubt that. In fact, I am filing that under never. Meanwhile back in the real world.......

Someone needs to step out of the computer room once in a while and notice who the 24 y/o hottie chicks are hangin' out with. :)

Tupac_9_lives said:
man it doesnt matter... i have friends that are good looking enough (i guess) that woman approch them on a regular basis.... but i still get more ass than them, because im not to scared to approch them. you cant be scared dude... and dont take rejection personally. alot of girls just have sticks up their ass at that present time or whatever. go read a book called "double your dating". it will change you for the better and better your outlook.

Right now I'm at the point where I believe that every worthwhile woman would reject me, if I were to ask any of them out.

I bet you if I asked out 100 girls (asked them out my style) that all of them would say no.

My style involves asking for their number shortly after learning their first name.

Top Bottom