Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Get A Longer/thicker Dick!!!!

E

Elite_Fry

Hello.

No Solicting!!!! :redhot:

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens when 2 or more of your customers try to log on at once? Wont the company know then?

Geez I'm being argumentative today......

flubberboy said:
Hello.

It is actually possibly to get a longer and thicker dick without pumps/pills etc. It is a completely natural way which you can do by using special mastubation techniques. There are thousands of people doing it and they are all seeing results, and there are NO long term problems. and i swear this is not a scam.

I signed up at the site http://penis-enlargement-now.com/ which is just one the sites around and its great, it shows proof of everything working etc. You only need to spend 5 to 20 minutes a day.

The only downside to it all is that is costs $60 US
But because ive received lots of help from you people from the past, ill give you my username/password for $12 US (theres no way the site can find out that im sharing my details).

It is definatly worth it, and i swear to god, you will notice an increase.

Just one thing... i will only accept credit card payments via PAYPAL (www.paypal.com). If you are interested email me at [email protected] and ill give you my paypal email for where to send me the money

Bye and goodluck and i hope you make the right choice. This is not a scam and if you want a bigger/thicker dick. this is the only way possible.

hello. where its actually just a link to the members section :) which works if you type it in.

hello. where its actually just a link to the members section :) which works if you type it in.

Why don't you just be a nice guy and tell us what to do? Would you stop charging us for access once you recovered your $60? Methinks you are scamming.

Try this...

Get a rope and tie it to the tip of you dick, and get a brick and tie to the other end and do squads for 30 minutes...

good luck!

G.C.C.

Top Bottom