Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to fuck a fat chick.

never banged anyone close to 250. 200 yes, but 250 is out of my league.

I prefer a tiny little ass.

Roll her in flour and look for the damp spot.

That's what Pick does.

Lestat said:
never banged anyone close to 250. 200 yes, but 250 is out of my league.

I prefer a tiny little ass.
The ultimate test of ass quality is doggie position. When your hips crash into her ass, the ass should shake once then snap right back into place. If it quivers, warbles or rumbles instead, you've got yourself a fattie.

i described in an earlier thread how you must find a proper angle. sometimes doggie off the edge of the bed, where you are standing and she's on all fours. sometimes you gotta do that scissor fuck thing, where you are both in between each others legs. if she's flexible, she can put her legs behind her head and you can squat and kind of "dip it" in...

mrplunkey said:
The ultimate test of ass quality is doggie position. When your hips crash into her ass, the ass should shake once then snap right back into place. If it quivers, warbles or rumbles instead, you've got yourself a fattie.
ya some girls look like they havent got a nice ass but bend them over and dame wach out.

needtogetas said:
ya some girls look like they havent got a nice ass but bend them over and dame wach out.
Exactly!

You'd be suprised at how many girls we'd deem to have "no ass" or a "flat ass" actually have *excellent* asses when they are put in doggie position.

Similarly, you'd be suprised at how many "juicy asses" turn into quivering mounds of rumbling jello when you test them in doggie. Even girls that have normal or modest-sized asses can still shake and shimmy in doggy.

Now a squat bootie on the other hand... a muscular but larger-than-normal ass that just snaps-back into position as soon as you crash into it... that's just a plain gift from God.

mrplunkey said:
Exactly!

You'd be suprised at how many girls we'd deem to have "no ass" or a "flat ass" actually have *excellent* asses when they are put in doggie position.

Similarly, you'd be suprised at how many "juicy asses" turn into quivering mounds of rumbling jello when you test them in doggie. Even girls that have normal or modest-sized asses can still shake and shimmy in doggy.

Now a squat bootie on the other hand... a muscular but larger-than-normal ass that just snaps-back into position as soon as you crash into it... that's just a plain gift from God.
I love you.

omg, what the hell are you asking questions like this for?

Damn now I must make a thread too!
Oh btw, If I were you I would walk around cupping it for a while because the first chance I have at the man berries I will take....So I will grab them nice and hard, making sure that I pinch a little. Then I am gonna drag you around by them just like a caveman does to his bitch!
so cut the shit squidlips

Top Bottom