Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to fuck a fat chick.

list to Howard Stern this morning; He had John Cena on for an interview Seems he likes orgies and will fuck almost anything with a vagina. He said the heaviest he's done is a 280 lb lady...and said he enjoyed it; didn't eat at the "Y" but got a BJ and then banged her. Had 1 1/2 hours to kill b4 his plane left after a WWE event. { and I have drawn the line at 150 lbs! ] The only one I've had sex with that was 320 lb was a player with the Arizona Rattlers....several years ago. :qt:

Needto, You dont! You look for her 100 lb friend! but you should be nice to her because her 100# friend is more than likeley also insecure and you need her on your side!

I banged a fat chick once and got a bad case of the red ass. I was on top headed for the finish line and giving it every thing I had when I felt something slapping me on the ass. I thought she was getting into it so I started yelling "That's it baby spank Daddy!" She looked up at me and asked what the hell are you talking about so I looked behind me and realized it was the ceiling fan.....big woman.

Top Bottom