Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to fuck a fat chick.

Angel said:
omg, what the hell are you asking questions like this for?

Damn now I must make a thread too!
Oh btw, If I were you I would walk around cupping it for a while because the first chance I have at the man berries I will take....So I will grab them nice and hard, making sure that I pinch a little. Then I am gonna drag you around by them just like a caveman does to his bitch!
so cut the shit squidlips
:coffee:

Angel said:
omg, what the hell are you asking questions like this for?

Damn now I must make a thread too!
Oh btw, If I were you I would walk around cupping it for a while because the first chance I have at the man berries I will take....So I will grab them nice and hard, making sure that I pinch a little. Then I am gonna drag you around by them just like a caveman does to his bitch!
so cut the shit squidlips
needto's gonna have to change his board handle to "NeedtoGetIce"

needtogetas said:
any one knoe the best way to do it.my wife weighs 92lbs so I would be at a lose as to how to fuck a 250 + tipe chick.
roll her in flour,and look for the wet spot?

HumanTarget said:
i described in an earlier thread how you must find a proper angle. sometimes doggie off the edge of the bed, where you are standing and she's on all fours. sometimes you gotta do that scissor fuck thing, where you are both in between each others legs. if she's flexible, she can put her legs behind her head and you can squat and kind of "dip it" in...

Oh god that's grossing me out thinking of that.

Top Bottom