Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
If "she" is REALLY HOT (which 99 percent of them are obviously not) i would go ALL THE WAY YEH!

After my discovery of GHB I stopped caring of what other people think and I no longer think in terms of straight or gay. I think in terms of HOT and HOTTER!

It is just that most of the times I prefer female bodies cause I really like their smell and the silky smooth skin. If you compare that with most guys, the guys are 999 out of 1000 times just ugly dogs.

So far I have made 2 exceptions to this rule....
- one was a young boy with unusual smooth skin, soft long blond hair and beautiful green-blue eyes, he looked too goddamn much like his mother i guess It still felt pretty straight doing that caus it were primarely the female qualities i liked about him.
- about the second guy, nothing female about him (except that he has fery few bodyhair), he was a supermasculine mofo! I had sex with him and his girlfriend at the same time... Not a particular handsome face but he has incredible genetics and still the best male body i have seen in my entire live. PERFECT SYMMETRY, really really small wastline that ends in broad shoulders and killer abs, length and width of torso arms and legs seem all in concert and he is always around 5% BF Veins and striations all over the place..He works out too but he is natural.

However you will never see me clubbing in gay places cause my cravings are usually for female flesh and i like to have more to choose from.

she'd have to be able to give me a good fucking.

a lot of those transies have dicks that don't work. if all i got to do is fuck them in the ass, then i'd go with a woman. i like transexuals because they have the ability to fuck ME!!

Top Bottom