Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Some of you guys sound retartded and close minded...
trannies ARE women... they might have male genitals (if they haven't had surgery there, yet) but they look, smell, act, feel like women... they have the escence of a girl, they're just a girl born in guys body.
A man is more than a dick, and a woman is more than just a vagina.

Gerardo *

ad96438f.jpg

I'd be all over that like stink on shit.

My girlfriends son is gay and she is very supportive, what that means is we attend a number of gay parades and events on a regular basis.

I have seen transgender guys that still have there dicks but look just like chicks in penthouse or playboy. I live in southern California and there are a lot of these guys here.

Any way, I don’t know if they are gay or straight but if you were drinking and/or smoking pot or on g it would be hard to not go for it because they look simply like ultra hot chicks.

If i didn't know they had dicks, or were ever guys, i would really want to stick it ot them
even if they had there dick choped off, and looked 100% like girls, the mere fact of them having once been male will turn me off and actually driver me screaming bloody fucking murder outta the room
i can honestly say it would scar me for life

whoever chose any option below #1 in the poll has homosexual tendencies.....PERIOD!!! Now I give a fuck who wants to do what with who....but don't nobody play off trannies as girls in guys bodies. There is something that attracts you to dick. I'll admit that these women would have me fooled at the get go.....but as soon as I see a cock and not a vagina, I will politely excuse myself from the room. I won't beat the person or become violent, just inform them that they are NOT MY TYPE!!!

99% of the time you'd know they were really a man just by their voice anyway.

And damn, there are a lot of gays and bisexuals on this board!

I would NEVER, EVER, No word of a lie, go with a man of any calibre, shape or size whether his face looked pretty or not.

P.S. "chicks" with dicks are HIM's not HER's

Top Bottom