Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Now a days it's getting harder and harder to actually recognize if the woman is an actual woman. There are however the obvious ...shit, they have a 5 o'clock shadow, chin like Jay leno and hairy arms...but on a few occasion, i had to do a double take just to make sure. Christ, If I ended up with a hot "chick" with a shlong... god help her/him/whatever

Last edited:
i've never been with a man... and i'm 100% straight...

i would definitely hook up and "play" with the woman posted in that last two pics!

Ok now you have me all confused......how can you be 100% straight in one breath and then that you would "play" with the uhhmmm person of questionable gender shown above in the next breath??

cozmokramer said:
i've never been with a man... and i'm 100% straight...

i would definitely hook up and "play" with the woman posted in that last two pics!

good lord! that thing 3 posts above is hot as shit! I met a transy at a club not too long ago, not knowing (she was hot like these pics posted above, ugh). Damn, I would have been in a really freaky situation if s/he wouldn't have acted so lady-like by not coming home with me when I invited her

I mean come on, if you make out with one of these, and nothing else, why feel weird? You're still attracted to their female attributes...

wtf am I talking about...confusing

After you see the movie Rock Star(with marky mark)

I don't think there is to many people who wouldn't atleast get a smoothie from the chick/guy!

Top Bottom