Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Dudes... stick pussy is not real pussy weather or not she/he has tits or not

dicks are for chicks

If your gay then be gay... these kats are fucked up

Can't decide weather to be a man or a woman.......

how weird would it be after she blew you or whatever,,,and she whipped out her tool and showed u that she's really a guy? would u kick the shit out of him/her or just run out of the room screaming?

The second I saw the dick I'd flip out and knock her.. I mean him... or "IT".. I'D KNOCK IT THE FUCK OUT !!! WITH A VISCIOUS CRACK TO THE SKULL.. then I'd run for my fucking life like a rabid dog was chasing me.

:smash:

I actually know of a guy whom this happened to. He picked up a chick at a really badly lit nightclub, they were messing around in the corner somewhere for abot an hour before he got his hand between her, uh, his legs - He was really upset because he feels he was taken advantage of. Then again - it was "straight night" at a gay club and she was like 6 feet tall, wearing a tassel bra, fishnets, a boa, and fake eyelashes... :rolleyes: It was pretty obvious to everyone but him! She said she thought he knew.

As good as it gets

In my opinion, those who speak ill of trannies are being a bit close minded. I spend a lot of time in Thailand, and some (not all of course, but quiet a few) of the Thai "Ladyboys" are some of the most stunning "women" I've every seen. Actually, if the truth be told, my girlfriend is a Thailady boy; and aside from being super beautiful, she is the sweetest, kindest, most considerate person I've ever met. She is by far the best/hottest "woman" I've ever met and I used to work as a model, so its not like I don't know real chicks. Give it a shot. Ya might like it!

Top Bottom