Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Well Cozmo I see your point, I'd let her blow me, but once/if that dick reared its ugly face, she would be a he and I'd cut if off,,,lol I don't like to be deceived

I'm glad someone has finally seen my point...

so we would all fuck this hot chick in the ass not
even knowing it wasn't 100% a chick!

if I knew... I'd still do her though!

I'm not going to be a liar or hypocital. Shit, I'd do her....er....him. It's all about right face and body. If he has a manly face or body, forget it. Man, I'd love for her to play saber war with each other if you know what I mean :D

No offence but no woman I know would let you go anal with her that quickly. Thats something that only happens with time.....many people have written similar things on this very board. Also, provided the situation permits, I usually make a point of going down on her first......so the scenario you describe wouldnt happen.

Whilst we are on the topic......how come alot of the guys here are obsessed with anal sex?

cozmokramer said:
come on... the truth is most of us would have never
seen the dick...

first of all... you would be kissing her... then she would
go down on you...

so you'd be getting a blow job before she ever took off her
pants!

Then she would get on all 4's and just pull her panties
down enough and say "give it to me in the ass"

we would all have our dicks in there so fast... without
ever knowing she had a pee-pee

I agree that that picture is a guy with tits.... not a girl with a dick. The litmus test of gender identification is the reproductive organs attributed to a given sex. Penis=male Vagina=female. It's that simple. So what we have here is a MAN who has grown breasts through hormones or had them implanted.

I'm not homosexual but I'm not homophobic. However, my reply to the question under which this thread was started is two-fold, conditionally. I would not have sex with any man whom I knew was a man, and secondly, if I were led to believe that the person hitting on me for sex was a woman who was, in fact, a man, I would do him a favor and complete his "transformation" by cutting his dick off and feeding it to him.

John Woe said:
Cozmokramer-or should we call you Cocksmoker
c'mon bro seriously you got issues!!
YOU have the issues. So what if that's what he likes. Its not like the pictures on this thread are of Marv Albert in drag singing show tunes with Liberace.

That shit is fucking sick................... Seriously, what the fuck would you do if you took this chick home (thinkin it WAS a chick), stripped her off and you saw a DICK, man, i'd freak big time...

She has NICE tits though................

SeXKiTTen_CanDy your right i'd freak too.

How many guys on this board that have been with a women never reached down and got thier fingers wet or tryed will necking with a her.
I for one like my pussy and if she is that hot then i'm going down, but my hand would have been there first. If i find a dick i'm out of there, doesn't matter how hot he/she is.

Top Bottom