Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
If she was extremely hot, which i have seen some that were, i would let them blow me and maybe i would fuck them, but i wouldnt want to see the buldge, that would make me sick.

it would depend on:

1. how drunk/high i am

2. how horny i am

3. how good he/she looks

how can any of us say what we will do in the future? never say never!

pls wear a condom. there is NO future in aids!

I'd go all the way, long as she was definately hot,... and it was my own dick.
Those half-breeds look okay when they're all done up with makeup and what have you, but what about the next morning, and what about the gym.
Jeez, can you just see it, you've just done a killer set of hacks, and she/he/it comes skipping up to you in front of all your buddies, plants a kiss on you, and then one of the other guys says, "That's that trannie my brother got fucked by!"
Now,,,, either they all think you're a faggot, or they all think you're a complete dumbass.
Which one do you wanna be??

I'd buy the he/she/it a drink, thank them for their interest, and run like fuck!!
Not 'cos I'm homophobic or anything, I'd just rather keep my sanity, cred, and health, ta very much.
Iggy.

:angel:

Hey whatever, all this talk of CWD's has made me want to see a proper woman, how'dya like this one, I could play ALL night long with her, what about you??
Iggy.

Top Bottom