Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
how drunk would you have to be , to be that confused, like halfway thru the act , you look down at a dick bigger than yours and figure out something isnt right? Fuck you gotta hope no one found out your own private crying game, cause you would go home and cry your sore ass off

UH COZMO, A CHICK WITH A DICK IS NOT A SHE. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL THEM BUT IF HE HAS A DICK PROBABLY A GOOD BET THAT HE IS A GUY. YOU SKIPPED BIOLOGY DIDN'T YOU. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sheesh, last week it was gay boys, this week it's trannys. Fickle, fickle.

I occasionally go to at a gay bar in NYC where lots of latin guys hang out. Also mixed in are lots & lots of latina/o trannies. And mixed into THAT are this group of really rough-looking puerto rican guys. They wander around looking dangerously straight (you go through a strip search to get in the club), avoiding any contact with the gay boys, and chatting up the trannies. So. Seems like it's an acquired taste with at least a few straight boys out there (paging Eddie Murphy, white courtesy phone please).

Top Bottom