Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Wulfgar said:
Id fuck him
sue me, Im a slut
sounds like a great offer to me; you dont have to sue me; I'll leave the cash on the dresser and you can take it when your;re finished. shoot, I'll let you name the price [one hour, muscle worship, foreplay, I'll catch-you pitch]. I guess that makes me a slut too!

top2bottomdfw said:
sounds like a great offer to me; you dont have to sue me; I'll leave the cash on the dresser and you can take it when your;re finished. shoot, I'll let you name the price [one hour, muscle worship, foreplay, I'll catch-you pitch]. I guess that makes me a slut too!
e-flirt alert
lol

top2bottomdfw said:
:rainbow: :horny: :blow:

Im not cheap...but Im worth it

obiwan9962 said:
you pay?
lol
wellll, yes, I have been known to make contributions to the welfare of others; as a way of saying 'thank you for services rendered'. money; the great equalizer!

top2bottomdfw said:
wellll, yes, I have been known to make contributions to the welfare of others; as a way of saying 'thank you for services rendered'. money; the great equalizer!
i don't pay
but i do get what i want at the time

Wulfgar said:
I, like Dullboy
am always Gay for Pay
400$ an hour, 1000$ for the night. :rainbow:

:whatever:
for Wulfgar, that is very reasonable....the rate, that is, you would definitely worth every dollar for a blow-by-blow experience.

not sure about Dullboy; I think he does a disservice to the 'gay-for-pay' culture.

Obi...I knew you always would get what you go after! You are a pro!

Top Bottom